Hey pals. I’m looking for a decent new pair of headphones / headset in the £80 - £120 range.
I’ll be using it…
- to listen to music
- for game development (on home office PC or on laptop)
- to listen to music/podcasts on my smartphone
- for calls on Skype, Discord, etc.
- livestreaming game development with voiceover
So I need a microphone. It doesn’t need to be SUPER PRO QUALITY, but needs to be reasonably good.
Ideally the headset has:
- wireless, and can pair with my phone
- if not, a 3.5mm jack to plug into my phone
I do not want something that looks like a Crysis cyborg. The simple, slick look of a non-gamer headphones is what I want. No neon lights or jaggedy fins or ribs or anything like that. Bleh.
So I’ve narrowed it down to a couple of good candidates but they both lack something I want.
- Corsair HS70 has wireless, but can’t pair with smartphones and has no 3.5mm jack.
- Sennheiser HD 4.40 BT can pair with smartphones, but appears to have an absolutely terrible mic??
Am I missing an obvious one? Can anyone help?
Thanks in advance!