Well, I’m on time for a change! This was our next to last challenge and it was really nice of you to let me win again
Congratulations Bexo Dust!
Here is the last challenge:
RPS PFX3 Challenge 25
Table: Sorcerers Lair
Rules: Normal, no upgrades, unlimited attempts
Created by: Bexo Dust
Duration: 14 days
Special giveaway chance
As announced earlier, this last challenge will feature a special reward:
10 players, randomly chosen from all participants, will get to pick one of twenty free games, provided by me.
Players will get the chance to win a free game, when they meet the following criteria:
- They must play at least one time in this challenge and submit their highscore to the list
- They must have added me to their Steam friends list (to contact them, in case they win) before this challenge is over
- Players do not need to be in our RPS Pinball steam group and players do not need to have played in our challenges before. Anyone that reads this is welcome!
After the challenge is over, the process will work as follows:
- I will pick ten random players from all participants
- Starting with the highest rank of those picked players, they will get to choose a game of their choice from the provided list
- They will either give me their email adress, so I can send them the humble bundle gift link or I will provide the key directly via chat.
- If a selected player refuses or does not respond within two weeks, I will select another player
These are the games that the slected winners will get to choose from:
- AI War: Fleet Command
- Batman™: Arkham Asylum GOTY
- Beat Hazard Ultra
- Dungeon of the Endless
- Edna & Harvey: The Breakout
- Endless Space Emperor Edition
- Guacamelee! Gold Edition
- Monaco: What’s Yours Is Mine
- Nuclear Throne
- Octodad Dadliest Catch
- Orcs Must Die! GOTY
- Super Meat Boy
- Superbrothers: Sword & Sworcery EP
- The Stanley Parable
- To the Moon
- World of Goo
I’d like to thank everyone for participating in these challenges in the last couple of years, I had lots of fun and I hope you guys did, too. Maybe there will be something in the future where we still get to play together, but at least the (semi) regular challenges are over.
Also, to everyone that played PFX2, but has not tried the third game yet: If you owned the table in the second game, you’ll still have it in the third one and can participate in this challenge!